I just got caught up on your photos - WOW. I even showed my co-worker, and she said she hoped you would frame this "lucy & daddy" one. :) Another favorite of mine is of Lucy nibbling Tyler's nose...oh, and the one with their little heads together...and the family photo...and...ALL OF THEM!!! I REALLY like Tyler Benson and Lucy Sophia's names, and I thought it very interesting that Lucy means "light," Norah means "light," and Shaniin (Rachel's little girl - her name is Navajo) means "light!" Hmm...a parable! :) I love you all and am eager for a chance to visit. Do you have a preference as to when a probably germy but wonderful two year old named Adam could be around your little ones (I should add that he has been sick maybe three times in his two years, so he has a great immune system, but who knows what he's carrying since he has playmates and likes to be in the dirt!)? ;)
1 comment:
I just got caught up on your photos - WOW. I even showed my co-worker, and she said she hoped you would frame this "lucy & daddy" one. :) Another favorite of mine is of Lucy nibbling Tyler's nose...oh, and the one with their little heads together...and the family photo...and...ALL OF THEM!!! I REALLY like Tyler Benson and Lucy Sophia's names, and I thought it very interesting that Lucy means "light," Norah means "light," and Shaniin (Rachel's little girl - her name is Navajo) means "light!" Hmm...a parable! :) I love you all and am eager for a chance to visit. Do you have a preference as to when a probably germy but wonderful two year old named Adam could be around your little ones (I should add that he has been sick maybe three times in his two years, so he has a great immune system, but who knows what he's carrying since he has playmates and likes to be in the dirt!)? ;)
Post a Comment