Saturday, June 23, 2007

some twin time :)

Tyler: "People! Intense!"
Lucy: "Now why aren't you closer to me?"

Tyler: "Woah...cool yellow flower on the wall!"
Lucy: "What ARE you all about anyway, dude?"

Lucy: "Ok, if you hold still and I twist, I think I can pull off your nose."
Tyler: "Where did the flower go?"


Lucy: "You're gettin' to me kid...it's time you got smashed in the face"
Tyler: "Hey, what's going on here? I'm a lover, not a fighter."



3 comments:

Carole said...

I'm loving the commentary! :) It was such a joy to meet you, Lucy and Tyler! You have been welcomed into the world with lots of love surrounding you, you blessed little ones. I'm looking forward to holding you both someday when you aren't as susceptible to my germy family ;) ! Adam is GREAT at getting dirty - he'll happily show you how it's done! Lots of Love to all of you!

Larissa said...

Hi, little friends...we had a great time hanging out last night. We should do it again sometime soon! Our people will call your people.

Bo said...

this is a great site. thx for sharing, especially the pics. your babies are beautiful. (btw, this is bo)